Streaming Class- Flood 102
|WHO SHOULD/MUST ATTEND:
This course will expand upon Flood 101 to help the beginner insurance personnel understand more in-depth topics surrounding writing the flood policy for a customer. This course could also be a good refresher for those that have been in the business but have not reviewed some of the topics discussed for some time or for those needing the 2-year re-certification so that the agency is part of the NFIP referral program on FloodSmart. Flood 101 is recommended as a pre-requisite to attending Flood 102.
This course is also designed to meet FEMA’s minimum training and education requirements as stated in section 207 of the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004 for all insurance agents who sell Standard Flood Insurance Policies issued through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Biggert and Waters changed things and the effect
- Build back safer and stronger
- Getting flood coverage from the marketplace
- Elevation Certificates…the rest of the story
- Optional Elevation Rating
- Floodproofing Certificates
- Coastal Barrier Resource Area properties
- Grandfathering - the rest of the story
- Assignment maybe…
- So the property is in the V Zone
- Submit for rate
- Converting PRP rated policies to Standard rated policies
- Renewal department needs to know
- The customer remodeled
- The zone changed…and the premium
||$65.00 / member
with pdf manual
|$130.00 / non-member
with pdf manual
||Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to class start time.
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
||Streaming Class- Flood 102
||Streaming Or Milford
S- Massachusetts CE credits applied for
V- CEUs Vary by State
a secure system for registration and now only accept credit cards for web registrations.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
REGISTER BY FAX: