E&O Risk Management III: The Challenge of Change Recently updated to provide today's agent with the latest info and Best Practices...
Certified Professional in Personal Lines (CPPL) Designation Sales is everyone's job within the agency.
Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) Program Restructured for 2013! Commercial and Personal lines topics...
William T. Hold Seminars - Multiple Questions in Commercial Lines
E&O Risk Management IV: The Challenge of Change Recently updated to provide today's agent with the latest info and Best Practices...
Back to Calendar Listing
Truckers: regulations, Cov & Stuff They Need to Know
Do You Know Your Trucker Customers? Using websites we can gather
information to see where they are going and how they are using their trucks. Are
their filings up to date and accurate? What does FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Administration) state? What is bob-tailing, dead heading, cargo and who is
responsible for it? What are some of the endorsements we should add to the policy
form? We are not a substitute for a good truck consultant; we just want to be aware
of the customer we are writing and the issues surrounding the risk.
- Review regulations and what makes a trucker legal on the highway
- Review filings and websites to help a trucker save money and get the job done right
- Making sure the company/s filings are cancelled properly / Issued Properly / Amended properly
- Coverage, coverage, coverage: are the proper forms in place
- Create awareness for the insurance community at large
- Avoid underwriter comments such as:
- agents don't have a clue in this area. or
- some agents have no business writing this coverage.
- Is the proper premium being taken for added commission
**Have the tools necessary to understand/underwrite an account properly**
Class Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to class start time.
||Comfort Inn Randolph
a secure system for registration and now only accept credit cards for web registrations.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
REGISTER BY FAX: