Our P&C LIA class is designed to prepare you for the Massachusetts’ P&C LIA exam. It is a combination of self-study and classroom review.
The P&C LIA license/designation will enhance your status in the industry, increase your revenue and give you a competitive edge!
The P&C Adviser License, issued by the Mass. Division of Insurance, authorizes qualified individuals to provide insurance advice for a fee and demonstrates to the public that the licensee possesses advanced knowledge and skills as an insurance professional. It is also the ONLY license attained in Massachusetts that authorizes you to call yourself an Adviser.
To find out more information about the P&C LIA Designation and what it can do for you professionally, please visit their website at: www.insuranceadviser.org
CEUs Awarded for the 2 day class: 14
How It Works:
- Choose the 2-Day review class that best suits your schedule.
- After registering and paying for the class, you will receive the licensing material in the mail.
- Self-Study the material prior to the class.
- Attend the review class
- Take the state examination. It is recommended that you sign up for an exam date that is close to the course date, it is best to take the exam when the material is fresh in your mind, perhaps within a week of the course date. Additionally test sites do sell out so if you know when you want to take the exam, it is recommended that you call as far in advance of that date as possible. Click here for additional state exam information
- When you pass the state examination, contact the Division of Insurance to apply for your producer’s license.
2-Day Review Course Schedule
If you do not plan on attending a review class but want the material only, please go to:
P&C Licensed Insurance Adviser (LIA) Study Guide
STATE EXAM INFORMATION
Prometric will administer the state P&C LIA exam. You will receive the Massachusetts Licensing Information Bulletin when you place an order. This bulletin has all of the testing requirements, locations and information within it.
To register for the exam, call Prometric at toll free (800) 741-9380 or on the web at www.prometric.com. The cost of the exams will be $59.00 per exam -- if you take two exams at the same time, you may register and schedule for both exams for one $59.00 fee. Payment for the exam is due upon registration. Examination registration fees are non-refundable or transferable and expire in 90 days.
Cancellations received at ANYTIME will incur a $105.00 penalty fee. Failure to cancel prior to the class date will result in loss of full registration fee. You are allowed one free transfer to another P&C LIA program as long as that is done in advance of 3 business days of the class, if it is within 3 business days of the class then a $105.00 fee will apply. All future transfers will result in a $105.00 fee.
P&C LICENSED INSURANCE ADVISER LICENSING SCHEDULE – 2 Day Review Courses
7:30 am – 8:00 am
8:00 am – 4:30 pm each day
2013 - Call Association Education at 1-800-222-2699 for future