• ALL Sessions
• Exhibit Hall
• Licensing Program
• Sales Track...NEW!!
• Personal Lines
• Commercial Lines
• Personal & Commercial Lines
• Personal & Career
• Receptions/Food Functions
• Thursday, Nov 8
• Friday, Nov 9
• Saturday, Nov 10
• Sunday, Nov 11
Fri 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
5 New Agency Challenges & How to Tackle Them
Speaker(s): Kelly Donahue-Piro
The independent insurance space is changing at a very rapid pace. For many agencies there is a wait and see mentality that can negatively impact future growth, sales, and sustainability. Geico will spend over $1 billion dollars in advertising this year, as a local agent the time is now to get aggressive to not only tackle but also capitalize on your core challenges. At Agency Performance Partners we have identified 5 new agency challenges and we will clearly outline how to solve them.
· Challenge 1: No Marketing Strategy. Today’s agency needs a strong marketing strategy that is efficient. We will discuss branding, retention marketing, using your database and developing a smart smarketing (sales-based marketing) approach.
· Challenge 2: No Formal Sales Process. When you call direct writers, they have all undergone extraordinary sales training and have a defined sales process that works. Most agents don’t track closing ratios, never had training, and there is no sales formula for success. To win we have to take every lead seriously.
· Challenge 3: Customer Experience. Good service is no longer good enough. People flock to technology and prefer to interact with a computer rather than a human when the experience is not impressive. Reactive models don’t work any longer. The modern agency needs technology and a clear customer experience.
· Challenge 4: Inconsistent Leadership. Many agency owners are also top producers, entrepreneurs, and fire fighters. The challenge is that your team needs strong leadership to help tackle the top new challenges. Working with your team on training, processes, and technology is the key to smooth success.
· Challenge 5: People. Far too long have we put up with people who are unwilling to learn, have terrible attitudes, and fight progress. For every agency owner, payroll is your biggest expense yet your team can be your biggest headache. We will share with you effective recruiting and management strategies. Join our session to get your roadmap on how to tackle the top challenges this year!
Kelly is a game changer in the insurance industry. As the Founder and President of Agency Performance Partners and Co-Founder of the sister marketing company, Agency Appeal, she’s an in-demand speaker at regional and national insurance conferences and a social media and digital marketing trailblazer. In her years of consulting, marketing, training, and public speaking, she’s worked with more than 1,000 insurance agencies of all sizes, as well as with noted industry organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada, earning accolades like “insurance visionary,” “a total rock star” and “the real deal.” Kelly’s vision for her companies is to partner with independent insurance agencies to inspire and motivate their high-performance agency teams to become “Ridiculously Amazing.” She implements her strategy by relentlessly pursuing excellence in world-class sales, marketing, and service, aided by a hand-picked team of top-tier insurance consultants who work with agencies to identify and capitalize on opportunities for sustained improvement. Kelly is architect of the Agency Performance Partner’s Agency Assessment, a proprietary process for diagnosing agency growth challenges and untapped opportunities. The Agency Assessment provides a foundation for building an agency’s custom strategic growth plan. She has also created AppX Programs, a series of 6- to 12-month programs which deliver the consulting, training, coaching and benchmarking services designed to help agencies turbocharge marketing, sales, service, customer experience and retention. In addition, as a recognized champion of the importance of agency branding and establishing a strong digital footprint, Kelly helps agencies bring branding front and center with Agency Appeal’s customized agency brand guides. With this suite of services, tools, processes and procedures, Kelly and her team help agencies blaze a trail to the next level. This results-driven approach yields an aggregate agency profitability increase of 28%, premium growth of 42% and account rounding of 88%.
10 Objectives Every Successful Agency Practices
Ridiculously Amazing Sales Process
Designing & Tracking Your Customer Experience
Contact Sheron to sponsor