The BIG Event 2017: MAIA's Annual Convention and Trade Show
• ALL Sessions
• Exhibit Hall
• Licensing Program
• Sales & Marketing Track
• Personal Lines
• Commercial Lines
• Personal & Commercial Lines
• Personal & Career
• Receptions/Food Functions
• Thursday, Oct 26
• Friday, Oct 27
• Saturday, Oct 28
• Sunday, Oct 29
| Thursday, Oct 31
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm
?4U…Personal Lines Questions You Were Dying to Ask!
CEUs: Massachusetts CE credits applied for
Speaker(s): Irene Morrill, CPCU, CIC, CRM, ARM, LIA, CRIS, CPIW, MAIA
We’ll look at questions you’ve asked about the apartment dweller:
- Does the HO-4 apply to roommates and/or significant others
- What about adding the landlord as additional insured to the HO-4
- Do you have to add the roommates onto their auto policy?
- And how does the PUP respond to HO and MAP when roommate or SO drives
So …when they get married …what about host liquor?
What about the social media issues?
- Stupid texts
- Driving and texting
- Ride sharing/car sharing/house sharing/ Stupid comment sharing/text sharing
What about the drone they bought their kid?
Help! More questions than answers…
How do I explain the importance of ordinance and law?
What is the difference between Specified Limit on Coverage A and Add’l limits of liability endorsements?
Irene Morrill is Vice President of Technical Affairs for MAIA. She is very well known for her technical expertise in insurance coverages. Irene writes curriculum and teaches a variety of MAIA’s personal lines and commercial lines classes including the popular StreamingLive programs. She travels the country to teach at Institutes for the Society of CIC. Irene writes the monthly TECH Talk bulletin and answers TECH online and hotline questions.
SPEAKER(s) ALSO PRESENTING:
AILP - Commercial Liability I
AILP - Personal Residential Issues I
Contact Sheron to sponsor