The BIG Event 2017: MAIA's Annual Convention and Trade Show
| Saturday, Oct 28th
|9:00 am - 10:00 am
BAP v. MAP - If you have the choice, which is better?
Speaker(s): Irene Morrill, CPCU, CIC, CRM, ARM, LIA, CRIS, CPIW, VP of Technical Affairs, MAIA
Make the right choice … let’s get into the differences between the MAP v. the BAP:
- Eligibility of the BAP v. MAP.
- MAP “business” glitches - missing from the BAP … Trailers, rental of certain types of vehicles, the need for AI status.
- BAP glitches - missing from the MAP … Hired and borrowed, must request, liability v. physical damage.
- Pollution - BAP v. MAP…
- Public/livery conveyance - BAP v. MAP…
- Working with business partners - which is better? MAP or BAP…
Irene Morrill is Vice President of Technical Affairs for MAIA. She is very well known for her technical expertise in insurance coverages. Irene writes curriculum and teaches a variety of MAIA’s personal lines and commercial lines classes including the popular StreamingLive programs. She travels the country to teach at Institutes for the Society of CIC. Irene writes the monthly TECH Talk bulletin and answers TECH online and hotline questions.
SPEAKER(s) ALSO PRESENTING:
My How Personal Lines has Changed - Endless Opportunities (Airbnb, drones, Uber, solar panels, personal injury, and social media)
Amending Commercial Liability - Additional Insureds and Certificate Issues
C/C/C and You … Just What DOES Property Damage Liability Cover (or Not)?
Do You Know…Whether Insuring the Building to Replacement Cost is Enough - Personal and Commercial Lines
Current Gripes and Conundrums with Banks and Certificates
Q&A Personal Lines Potpourri
More Q&A Personal Lines Potpourri
I Hate Condo Coverage…Don't You?
Q&A on Commercial Auto
Contact Sheron to sponsor