The BIG Event 2017: MAIA's Annual Convention and Trade Show
| Saturday, Oct 28th
|10:15 am -11:15 am
Q&A Personal Lines Potpourri
Speaker(s): Irene Morrill, CPCU, CIC, CRM, ARM, LIA, CRIS, CPIW, VP of Technical Affairs, MAIA
Emails from you to me … more than once …last year ….
- Bank requirements and condominiums
- Commercial agent concerns on certificate of insurance
- Personal agents issues when commercial policy not specific
- HO policy - easements and request for additional insured status
- HO 04 41 Additional insured v. HO 04 10 Additional interest
- HO and contents in storage - fully covered …or not
- Golf carts and the HO policy
- Property damage liability - RC or ACV
- MAP operator exclusion endorsement and using the roommate’s car
Irene Morrill is Vice President of Technical Affairs for MAIA. She is very well known for her technical expertise in insurance coverages. Irene writes curriculum and teaches a variety of MAIA’s personal lines and commercial lines classes including the popular StreamingLive programs. She travels the country to teach at Institutes for the Society of CIC. Irene writes the monthly TECH Talk bulletin and answers TECH online and hotline questions.
SPEAKER(s) ALSO PRESENTING:
My How Personal Lines has Changed - Endless Opportunities (Airbnb, drones, Uber, solar panels, personal injury, and social media)
Amending Commercial Liability - Additional Insureds and Certificate Issues
C/C/C and You … Just What DOES Property Damage Liability Cover (or Not)?
Do You Know…Whether Insuring the Building to Replacement Cost is Enough - Personal and Commercial Lines
Current Gripes and Conundrums with Banks and Certificates
BAP v. MAP - If you have the choice, which is better?
More Q&A Personal Lines Potpourri
I Hate Condo Coverage…Don't You?
Q&A on Commercial Auto
Contact Sheron to sponsor