Exhibitor Information for MAIA’s Big Event Trade Fair
November 6 & 7, 2020
Friday & Saturday, November 6 - 7, 2020 (Although MAIA’s Big Event Conference runs from Thursday to Sunday, November 5 - 8, the Trade Fair is open on Friday and Saturday only.)
Trade Fair is in the Exhibition Hall located on the 3rd floor of the Boston Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Booth Setup Hours
4:00 - 7:00 PM on Thursday, November 5
8:00 - 9:00 AM on Friday, November 6
Hours the Trade Fair is Open to the Public
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 2:30 - 4:15 PM on Friday, November 6 [Closed 1:00-2:30 PM]
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM on Saturday, November 7
Exhibitors must stay for the hours that the Trade Fair is open to the public.
Exhibitors may not dismantle their booths before the Trade Fair closes on Saturday.
Exhibitors that leave early will not be allowed to exhibit with us the following year.
Furnishing Your Booth
Booths DO NOT come furnished. Approximately one month before The Big Event, you will receive an email with information on ordering furniture (tables & chairs), electrical service, and/or dedicated phone lines from our partners at Capital Convention Contractors Inc.
Exhibitors can expect to receive the following emails from MAIA:
- Confirmation of your Booth No. and a link for hotel reservations
- Request for your company description, logo, and video to be published for FREE on the Big Event website
- Advertising opportunities, including sponsorships, ads for the Big Event Program eBook, and more
- Current list of attendees who have pre-registered. List will be sent in October. Updates will be available BY EMAIL REQUEST from Sheron Gagnon.
- Program schedule and directions
- Information on ordering booth furnishings (tables, chairs, electrical service, phone lines) from our partners at Capitol Convention Contractors.
- Request for all booth workers’ names so we can pre-register them & prepare name badges.
Questions? Ask Sheron!
Contact Sheron Gagnon, Trade Fair Manager, at email@example.com or (508) 634-7378 if you have any questions about exhibiting or advertising at MAIA’s Big Event