We are happy to report that Hospitality Mutual has broadened our agreement to allow all MAIA agents access to the Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company through the Number One Insurance Agency, Inc.
Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company offers liquor liability (LL) and general liability (GL) and now a complete Package (Property & General Liability) policy for the following types of Massachusetts businesses:
- Risk must include Liquor Liability to qualify for this program. Individual GL and Package Policies are not eligible without Liquor Liability.
- Bars, Grills, Taverns, Bowling Alleys
- Stores – (package stores, beer distributors, drug stores, markets) *Preferred Rate
- Clubs – (country, golf, civic, fraternal, social) *Preferred Rate
- Restaurants, Hotels, Motels
(including wineries with or without hospitality rooms)
- Wholesale Distributors
(including importers) No Consumption on Premises.
- Temporary Event Policies Also Available...
- Liquor Liability coverage with limits of $1 million per person /
$1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Comprehensive General Liability coverage with limits of $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Assault and Battery coverage is available for a 10%-20%
add-on. Our assault and battery coverage is for the full policy limits. No sublimit applies.
- Property Damage coverage can be endorsed onto a Liquor Liability policy for a 1% premium charge.
- No off-and-away exclusion
||POTENTIAL CREDITS FOR YOUR INSURED::
- A 10% discount for clients if 100% of managers and 75% of servers participate in an approved alcohol-training program. For a listing of approved programs, click here.
- A 50% discount for assault and battery coverage if 100% of managers and 75% of non-management staff participate in an approved security training program. For a listing of approved programs, click here.
- No Loss Credit: For accounts with sales $1,000,000+ with no paid or incurred losses in the past 5 years (as evidenced by hard copy loss runs) can receive up to a 40% discount off of their liquor liability premium.
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association Members - will receive a 20% credit on their liquor liability premium.
- A 10% discount for establishments that close by 8 pm.
|HOW TO SUBMIT BUSINESS:
- You need to be a member of MAIA with a completed broker's agreement.
- Fax or email the completed application(s) to Colleen Lahna, 508-634-2930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you or send a quote. It is our goal to get back to you with a quote within 48 hours.
- To bind coverage, please:
|Fax to Colleen Lahna at (508) 634-2930:
- A written request to bind coverage
- The signed application
- Any additional items listed as needed by the underwriter on the quote
- Copy of Deposit/Full Check* or Credit Card information, which can be entered on the application.
- Then mail the application and check* to
NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE 10/17/16:
*Checks should be made payable to Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company.
106 Southville Road
Southborough, MA 01772
- We will then have the policy issued and forward it to your office.
For Temporary Event Policies -
Fax the application to include credit card information and/or copy of check for payment to Colleen Lahna at (508) 634-2930 and then mail the check with a copy of the application to Hospitality Mutual.
For more information about Liquor Liability Insurance, contact Colleen Lahna at the Number One Insurance Agency, Inc. at 800/742-6363, by fax at
(508) 634-2930 or email email@example.com
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view these sample applications in .pdf format. Download Adobe Acrobat -or- contact Colleen Lahna at
800/742-6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org