AAA Adds New Locations for RMV Transactions
RMV Service Center Locations The Springfield & New Bedford RMV Service Centers have moved...
Daniel Judson Steps Down
Do You Know the Answer to MAIA's Question of the Day?
MAIA is committed to providing our members with the most up to date information about trends in the insurance industry. Our high quality and timely newsletters keep you informed on the issues that affect your bottom line. Select from the list below to view the latest newsletter for each publication. You can also search our publications by keyword by pressing here. For more information about our newsletters, please contact Melissa Murphy at (800) 742-6363 or email@example.com.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
E&O Insurance Program
Errors & Omission insurance...most IMPORTANT coverage for your agency
Program Info & MORE...
We provide the markets and superior service you need...
Underwriting guidelines & MORE
Special Member Pricing
Experienced insurance professionals available FT & PT.
What is WAHVE?
MAIA Webinars with CE
Webinars over-the-internet conducted LIVE with CE
Check out the opportunities...
CRIS Insurance Specialist
If Construction Risk is your game...CRIS is your middle name!
Learn about CRIS...