DOI Issues Bulletin on Procedures Related to Insurance Claims Resulting from the Explosions Occurring in Boston on April 15, 2013 and ...
Do You Know the Answer to Today's Question of the Day?
Read Irene's Latest Tech Talk Two Issues On Certificates of Insurance ...
That Dreaded Subject
MAIA is committed to providing our members with the most up to date information about trends in the insurance industry. Our high quality and timely newsletters will keep you informed on the issues that affect your bottom line. Please feel free to select one of our publications from the list below. You can also search our publications by keyword by pressing here. Press on the following links to go to our latest newsletter for each publication. For more information about our newsletters, please contact Donna McKenna at (800) 972-9312 or email@example.com.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
Complete listing of 1-day and half-day classes
Great Training Opportunities!
Flood Insurance Program
Highly competitive commissions for new and rollover business...
Easy as 1-2-3!
Available to agents & their clients offered at an Association Discount Rate
Greatest uninsured risk we face
Real World Education.
Check out the program!
Your resource center for career development.
Check the latest postings