Do You Know the Answer to Today's Question of the Day?
RMV Announces Plate Lottery
Do You Know What Your Clients Are Doing? One More Weird Auto Rental Gimmick to "Get" Your Clients
The Massachusetts Agent
The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
MAIA is on Facebook
Find us on facebook
A library of important info for members only (login required)
See available documents
Real World Education.
Check out the program!
Designed for home-based retail or service businesses
Market for affordable coverage
Tutoring & Mentoring
Take advantage of MAIA's NEW training services