DOI Issues Bulletin on Procedures Related to Insurance Claims Resulting from the Explosions Occurring in Boston on April 15, 2013 and ...
Do You Know the Answer to Today's Question of the Day?
Read Irene's Latest Tech Talk Two Issues On Certificates of Insurance ...
That Dreaded Subject
Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
Great resource of insurance-related topics
Check them out!
Video Training Tools
Need to train your staff? Don't have time or resources...
Check out the topics...
Available to agents & their clients offered at an Association Discount Rate
Greatest uninsured risk we face
Now Showing !!
Need CEs? What's playing this week in our video room...
>> Register Today
Your resource center for career development.
Check the latest postings