Do You Know the Answer to Today's Question of the Day?
Do You Know What Your Clients Are Doing? One More Weird Auto Rental Gimmick to "Get" Your Clients
RMV Announces Plate Lottery
Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here
to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
New Member Benefit!
Make the switch to Ovation Payroll...
Learn more about it!
Write liability insurance for your clients who are lawyers.
Contact Michelle St. Angelo, Program Manager
We provide the markets and superior service you need...
Underwriting guidelines & MORE
Check out our StreamingLive/ Classroom CE Programs...
Sign Up TODAY!
Question of the Day
Do you know the answer to today's question?
Check it out!