DOI Issues Bulletin on Procedures Related to Insurance Claims Resulting from the Explosions Occurring in Boston on April 15, 2013 and ...
Read Irene's Latest Tech Talk Two Issues On Certificates of Insurance ...
That Dreaded Subject
Do You Know the Answer to Today's Question of the Day?
Government Affairs Bulletins
Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
Video Training Tools
Need to train your staff? Don't have time or resources...
Check out the topics...
Enhance your career and competitive edge
Discover the program for you...
BIG I Retirement Services
Turning Your Retirement Questions Into Answers
Find out MORE!
Video CE Online
A "virtual" learning experience from the comfort of your computer/mobile device.
Check out our 3 new programs
A library of important info for members only (login required)
See available documents