AILP Fundamental: Commercial Property Coverage
This class is part of MAIA’s Accredited Insurance Lines Professional (AILP) program. AILP courses are appropriate for any insurance agency employee who wants to build a solid base of practical knowledge to facilitate their career performance and advancement — agency producers, account managers, CSRs, underwriters, adjusters, etc.
Participants should have at least two years’ experience in the field of insurance and have completed beginners’ insurance courses in the fundamental topics (or have a producer license).
- General issues of valuing property ACV vs. R/C vs. functional
- Methods of writing specific, blanket and value reporting
- Addressing the Building and Contents Coverage Form CP 00 10 – What’s building and BPP and what’s not
- Additional coverages
- Coverage extensions
- Property conditions of vacancy and loss valuation
- Cause of Loss Special Form CP 10 30
- General exclusions, additional exclusions, and limitations of coverage
||Members: $155/ Non-Members: $255