CPIA 1: Position for Success
This course is part of a National Designation program called the Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA). Each class can be taken as a standalone class.
Participants will be encouraged to focus on internal and external factors affecting the development of effective business development plans.
• Review of the state of the insurance marketplace
• Analysis of competitive pressures
• Necessary insurance carrier underwriting criteria
• Consumer expectations and understanding
• Discuss tips for preventing Errors & Omissions
REGISTRATION: Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
CLASS TIME: TIME
GL NUMBER: 210712
PRICE: Members: $195/ Non-Members: $295
PROMETRIC NUMBER: AIMS Society