MLIS: EPL Understanding the Exposures
This course is part of the core curriculum for the following designations:
- Management Liability Insurance Specialist — MLIS®
- Accredited Insurance Lines Professional – AILP or AILP/CL
Each designation course is independent of the others and you may complete them in any order you choose.
Employment-related claims have escalated rapidly over the past few years, and having coverage to protect the business can be critical to survival. Understanding exposures and claims that employers can face and the sources of insurance coverage is essential in developing a risk management program to protect the business.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
• identify five key common law exposures to EPL claims and employment-related exposures created by statutes relating to
• compare the various methods of obtaining EPL coverage
• recognize the scope of coverage provided by EPL policies
• recognize the major components of the claims-made coverage triggers used to write EPL coverage
||Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
||Members: $195/ Non-Members: $295