AILP Fundamental: Commercial Auto Coverage
This class is part of MAIA’s Accredited Insurance Lines Professional (AILP) program. AILP courses are appropriate for any insurance agency employee who wants to build a solid base of practical knowledge to facilitate their career performance and advancement — agency producers, account managers, CSRs, underwriters, adjusters, etc.
Participants should have at least two years’ experience in the field of insurance and have completed beginners’ insurance courses in the fundamental topics (or have a producer license).
• Eligibility vs. personal lines for individually owned business vehicles
• Declaration Page importance of Item 2 covered auto section
• Importance of symbols to create covered auto definition
• Liability insuring agreement, insured definition, exclusions
• Physical damage insuring agreement and exclusions
• Important BAP endorsement such as Additional Insured, Massachusetts amendatory endorsement, etc.
REGISTRATION: Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
GL NUMBER: 210820
PRICE: Members: $155/ Non-Members: $255
PROMETRIC NUMBER: C11058