AILP Core: Commercial Liability Issues I
This class is part of MAIA’s Accredited Insurance Lines Professional (AILP) program. AILP courses are appropriate for any insurance agency employee who wants to build a solid base of practical knowledge to facilitate their career performance and advancement — agency producers, account managers, CSRs, underwriters, adjusters, etc.
Participants should have at least two years’ experience in the field of insurance and have completed beginners’ insurance courses in the fundamental topics (or have a producer license).
- Sources of liability
- Occurrence vs. claims made
- Who is the insured, or not?
- Mechanics of aggregate limits
- Coverage A insuring agreement, coverage territory and known occurrences
- Coverage A exclusions such as contractual, pollution, auto, property damage, your work and product
- Coverage B insuring agreement, personal and advertising injury definition, need for separate cyber and discrimination coverage
- Coverage C medical payments insuring agreement and restrictions
||Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
||Members: $155/ Non-Members: $255