This course is geared to all agency personnel who need to be walked through the parts of an an umbrella liability policy and know the information needed to write one and the issues in writing and renewing them. It may also be a good reminder to the experienced insurance professional as to why we should sell one to everyone. This is a VIDEO presentation.
- Explain Key Definitions
- Describe reasons for purchasing Personal Umbrella coverage
- Identify the steps in qualifying an insured for a Personal Umbrella policy
- How does a policy coordinate with underlying – case studies
- Describe reasons to sell a Personal Umbrella policy
- Describe key language found in ISO’s October 2006 Umbrella policy
- Excess and surplus lines
Sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
1:00pm to 4:00pm
GL NUMBER: 220655
PRICE: Members: $55 / Non-Members: $110
PROMETRIC NUMBER: 01749