Business Income-IN-PERSON VIDEO MILFORD, MA MAIA
This is a MAIA classroom video.
This course is geared to all agency personnel who want an in-depth look at the ISO Business Income Coverage form including discussion of both the BII and Extra Expense and BII without Extra Expense forms. This is a VIDEO presentation.
- The BII Coverage Form: Insuring Agreement Definitions
- Court Case- “Continental Ins. vs. DNE Corp.”
- Extra Expense vs. Expense to Reduce Loss
- Cause of Loss
- Additional Limitation – Interruption of Computer Operations
- Additional Coverages
- Extension of Coverages
- Limits of Insurance
- Loss Conditions
- Duties in the Event of Loss
- Loss Determination
- Resumption of Operations
- Loss Payments
- Additional Conditions – Coinsurance
- Four Optional Coverages
- A BII example – Putting our Knowledge to Work
Sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
9:00AM TO 12:00PM
PRICE: Members: $60 / Non-Members: $120
PROMETRIC NUMBER: 1737