New Worcester RMV Service Center Location
On Monday, August 8th, the Worcester RMV Service Center will open at a new location. The address of the new service center is:
50 Southwest Cutoff
Worcester, MA 01604
The service center’s hours will remain the same as the previous location (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
New Location Specifications and Improvements
The new Worcester Service Center is 14,105 square feet and has approximately 305 parking spaces. It is fully accessible, conveniently located, and has the following features:
- 21 transaction counters
- WRTA public bus stop directly in front of facility
- Convenient access to Routes 20, 122, 9, and Interstate 90
- Two walk-up exterior transaction windows for commercial agents
- On-site motorcycle testing course
- Brand new customer seating in waiting area
- Brand new HVAC equipment to improve indoor air quality
- Remote indoor air quality monitoring
- Permanently-installed HEPA air filters throughout the facility
- Tempered glass barriers separating customers and employees
- New upgraded electronic and physical security features
- Separate testing rooms for CDL and passenger permit testing
Any B2B transactions that have been dropped off at the current Worcester location on Thursday and Friday will be sent to the new location on Monday for processing and pickup.
For Registry-related questions, you may also contact MAIA's Member Relations Advocate, Kathy Cormier, at [email protected] or 508-634-7353.