|In the last of our series with the Registrar, she and Donna McKenna, VP of Communications at MAIA answer some questions agents will want to hear answers to regarding EVR.
- What is the EVR program?
- Who can participate?
- What are the steps an agent takes to get on board?
- What are the recent changes to the EVR program?
- What are the transactions available to EVR participants?
- How is the integrity of the program kept in tact?
- How does MAIA assist with keeping the integrity of the program intact?
Thanks for listening to the Episode 6 of the Massagent NOW Podcast. A new way for Massachusetts agents to get the latest in insurance, business and legislative information. At approximately 10 - 20 minutes in length, you'll find "bite-sized" pieces of topical information that you can take on the go. Listen in an audio only format or watch the video series on our youtube channel. Let us know what topics you'd like to hear next. Contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content in the Massagent NOW Podcast is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information regarding the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that the presenter is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.